Today should be another FUN and EXCITING day in the life of Chucky Balsamo…
- first, I need to finish writing this blog,
- then pray and read for another 30 minutes,
- handle a few minor issues over the phone on the way to a jail visit in Harrisonburg and another one in Verona,
- arrive at my office and have a productive meeting with my assistant Kristin Via,
- do some strategic planning for our “Love Stuarts Draft” fall outreach,
- work on tonight’s and Sundays messages,
- drink a SlimFast on the go for lunch,
- write the rest of my book query and send it to a few agents and publishers,
- chat with Nathan Bain about the October youth outreach: “You’re Not Alone”,
- go home for a delicious dinner with my loving family,
- speak tonight at Destiny Family Center– 7pm,
- come home around 9pm,
- watch CSI while I do some more writing,
- and HOPEFULLY visit the land of dreams around 11pm.
- Of course, this doesn’t include tweeting on twitter or responding to emails, blog comments, facebook comments, and emails throughout the day.
Maybe you can come to DFC or catch the LIVE internet broadcast tonight. I hope so!
What is life like for a day in the world of YOU? Really, I’d love to hear your story and I bet everyone else would too! List your entire schedule… if you don’t mind. Come on, scroll down and do it NOW. I bet the accountability will TRIPLE your productivity for the day! And if it helps… you can start leaving your schedule everyday!
That’s it for today… make your life count… have FUN all day long… when you work, work with all your heart… when you rest, rest with all your heart! Be ON when you’re supposed to be ON… and OFF when you’re supposed to be OFF. Like this, you will experience a well balanced, well rested, and highly productive life!
Titus 3:14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives.