Opps I Forgot to Share!

Happy Sunday!

Good morning everyone… I’m working in my newly renovated office again today, still feeling quite invigorated! I’m tingly with anticipation for todays 10am church service at Destiny Family Center! Wow, I cant remember feeling this much excitement about a church service in a very long time.

Each week, I’m falling more and more in love with the people of this church family… more and more appreciative of the GREAT leaders we have surrounding this vision! Each week, I’m more and more captivated with what’s happening here. We’ve been riding on a new wave of momentum since around the middle of August… and amazingly, we’re still riding! I feel poised for the ride of our existence!

This morning, I’m preaching a message I’ve titled: Have You Been Defeated Long Enough, Yet? Believe me, this message is going to be transformational for ANY person who’s had ENOUGH and you’re ready to turn things around! I’m going to teach about the secret power of praise and worship… and this place is going to be UPSIDE down by lunchtime today! Hope you can make it in person or on the live broadcast… if of course, you don’t already have a church of your own!

Oops I Forgot to Share!

Here’s a funny thread taken from yesterdays facebook wall:

Status Update: Chuck Balsamo Just ate some delicious watermelon slices!

Yesterday at 3:41pm via Twitter ·  ·

Donneta Whitford

Donneta Whitford

mmm chuck that sounds good
Yesterday at 5:36pm · Delete
Chuck Balsamo

Chuck Balsamo

It WAS good!!!
Yesterday at 5:44pm · Delete
Joseph Balsamo

Joseph Balsamo

Watermelon!?! Its not July. 🙂
Yesterday at 6:18pm · Delete
Emily Wall Balsamo

Emily Wall Balsamo

I didnt see any watermelon!!! Thanks for sharing!!! LOL I would have loved to have had some of that!!!!
10 hours ago · Delete
Chuck Balsamo

Chuck Balsamo

Ate it right in front of you… while you were eating your ramen noodles. 🙂
10 hours ago · Delete
Emily Wall Balsamo

Emily Wall Balsamo

no sir!!! I never saw watermelon you had it all to yourself !!!! Never even offered me any!! So I see how it is!!! I am getting ready to have a candy apple ALONE!!!! 🙂
10 hours ago · Delete
Chuck Balsamo

Chuck Balsamo

I shared it with heaven, you had breakfast and lunch before I got home… and I stopped at food lion to pick up groceries AFTER working all day… And I COOKED your ramen noodles. I just felt like a little ME treat… So I bought a $2.80 container of watermelon. You’re right, I should have offered some to you… I’m just a selfish pig today… I’m really sorry. =)
10 hours ago · Delete
David Harman

David Harman

Swinish behavior? I notice that overall the amount of swine puns has diminished lately. I wonder if there’s an internet resource for piggy puns or swiney sources of humor?
8 hours ago · Delete
Emily Wall Balsamo

Emily Wall Balsamo

WOW Chuck-a-luck !! Welcome to my world!!!! LOL I hope you enjoyed that watermelon!!! 🙂 Dave that was true swine character!!!!! I guess he is still recovering , once a pig always a pig!!! LOL And after owning Lilly the worst part of a pig is that they are pig headed!!!!! And I shared my apple with Heaven also!! She is the real winner of the day, apple and watermelon!!!! LOL
8 hours ago · Delete
Chuck Balsamo

Chuck Balsamo

Ok Emily, I raise my white flag of surrender. You really did deserve some of that watermelon and I was selfish to eat it without sharing. But that APPLE episode… that was revengeful baby! I thought you were joking… but you really did it!! And… I’M THE ONE WHO BOUGHT YOU THE APPLE as a SURPRISE GIFT! Not cool Emily… this is WAR! Maybe I took the shampoo with me when I left for the office this morning… HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAA! Grrrrrr… you wait, I’ll be back! lol
18 minutes ago · Delete
The moral to this story: SHARE EVERYTHING WITH YOUR WIFE! This is a very valuable tip husbands and boyfriends… don’t shrug this off! lol
Have a super day everyone… make a difference all day long! Love you all!

Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 thoughts on “Opps I Forgot to Share!

1. Wow! You are so busted! LOL Sorry I couldn't resist. Wish we could have been there yesterday! I bet the sermon was awesome!

2. Hey Chuck – can your talk on 'Have you been defeated long enough' be made available online. Obviously cant make it in person since i live across the ocean..Thanks

3. Brunetta!! Hello to you and your family in New Delhi, India! I hope life is well for you all these days… we LOVE India in a pretty big way! We pray for Indians OFTEN, asking God to send us there again as he feels best.

We are working on getting our services uploaded to Itunes and Youtube… it's just taking so long to get this started! We are getting requests now almost DAILY… Please pray for God to send us a few Media Guru's SOON! The ministry taking place here needs to be broadcast around the world in EVERY possible way… as soon as possible!

Thanks for the interest Brunetta! Have a most triumphant day!