I’ve written a few very DEEP blogs lately, so today is going to be SHALLOW, HAPPY, and FUN! I’m going to tell you 31 very random facts about myself… and I’d love for you to do the same! Maybe not 31… but at least 4 or 5? Come on, it’ll be fun!
31 Random Facts About Me!
- I love Bodo’s Bagels (ate three of them yesterday: one with cream cheese and butter, one with butter and jelly, one with butter!)
- I love business almost as much as ministry. Entrepreneurial conversations make me hyper!
- I drink more water than any person I know.
- I’ve been to England, Uganda, India, Switzerland, Mexico (east and west coasts), Bahamas, and more than 40 US states.
- I lost my Mom, Grandfather, Uncle, and Father-in-Law in a span of 4 years.
- I hate walking my dogs, but I do it because I know it blesses my wife so much.
- I love moss!
- I lived in East Patchogue, NY (Long Island) until I was 12.
- The scar on my forehead is from the first time I got drunk at 13.
- I hate it when people touch my hair! (yes, that includes you Momma) lol
- I hiked with my son to the very bottom of the Grand Canyon and back in one day… 14 miles and an elevation difference of 3500 feet!
- I love art, music, and everything CREATIVE!
- I love cities!
- I almost carelessly drowned my daughter when she was 5… and she remembers me saving her life! lol
- I love to sit on a blanket at night and look at stars! When my kids were little, we did this 50 times a year! Emily had a star named after me, “the O’ Charlie!”
- I have a bionic nose! I can SMELL better then my three dogs… this is not a gift!
- One of my best friends in the whole world is this guy, Ren Jones that none of the rest of my friends have ever met!
- I love hiking!
- I hike St. Mary’s Falls with my family about ten times every year!
- I love rocks, birds, water-gardens, gardens, and frogs!
- I love BIG surprises… giving them and getting them!
- I hate beets and oysters!
- I love traveling and I love new places!
- I want to hike a live volcano one day!
- I want to take me wife on an Alaskan cruise, and spend a week in the Denali National Park.
- My favorite foods are lobster, crab legs, flounder, anything with ricotta cheese, anything on the grill, and all desserts!
- I still miss my mom!
- I enjoy cooking breakfast!
- I love to laugh out loud!
- I miss Lillian the pet pig!
- I love it when my wife is so happy, she spills over with smiles and singing! She is the funnest–happy person I’ve ever watched!
There it is! 31 random facts about me! Please COMMENT with a few random facts about yourself… I LOVE LEARNING RANDOM THINGS ABOUT EXCITING PEOPLE!
Ok, I’m WAITING. Who’s first?