Happy Labor Day!
Random photo: compliments of Rose Schleifer (somewhere in Texas). Happy vacation Jan & Rose!
Did you get a chance to read all seven blogs from last week? This would be the perfect moment to scroll down the page and catch up on your reading.
- Sunday: Prophecy, “I Don’t Want U 2 Face The Dark Without Me.”
- Saturday: Rebuilding Our Foundations
- Friday: Editing A Book Manuscript
- Thursday: Pioneering A Forgotten Faith 2 A Faithless New America
- Wednesday: Taking Charge Of Your World
- Tuesday: To Fall Upon A Rock
- Monday: Untame Yourself!
It’s hard to believe I’ve written 658 consecutive daily blogs since starting almost 2 years ago!
Emily Balsamo is at work today, so I am…
- Editing all morning,
- Then I’m meeting with a small group of young adults to clear up their questions about God (and maybe lead some of them to Christ),
- Then I’m going to visit my grandma at the hospital (and give her something beautiful to smile about… lol),
- Then I’m gonna try to visit a Labor Day picnic I was invited to,
- Then I’m going to spend some time with my (exhausted) wife when she finally returns to me,
- Then we’re going to spend some time with our kids and their friends (hopefully),
- Then more editing, a little TV… and eventually bed.
What are you up to today?
Whatever it is, make it fun. I just finished praying for you. Have a lovely Labor Day! With much love…
Dream Big, Live Bold, and Make the Difference!