Harold Camping Claims End Of The World-TODAY?

Happy Weekend!

There is a great conversation happening about the end of the world on my facebook wall! Check it out when you can.

Status update for Chuck Balsamo:Harold Camping claims the world will end 2day-was wrong in 1994 wrong again 2day. Nobody knows! Yet we should always live ready 2 meet God.

Here are a few comments from this active thread.

• Julie Beauchamp Very good point Pastor Chuck. It means living now, and being completely surrendered to Him.

2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Eric Sisler Even Jesus didn’t know the answer to that…smile

2 hours ago ·
    • Wanda Hamrick Berry chuck why do people say it and it worries me i have neva been religious mayb thats my fear

about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Chuck Balsamo It usually happens when a well meaning zealot tips out of balance, becomes self righteous, and overly interested in mystical topics-like dating the end of the world.

about an hour ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo The Bible says that nobody will know the hour, yet every few years someone claims they’ve “cracked the code.”

about an hour ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo We just have to be careful that we don’t become numb to the reality, that everything will not go on forever as it is… and life on earth is short.

about an hour ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo Wanda… I’m praying for you this morning. That God will leverage this fear to inspire you to the peace you’re looking for.

about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Chuck Balsamo

Even though we can’t predict the end of the world, we know that we are here today and gone tomorrow-then what? Some people claim there is no God, but what if there is? What if the Bible is true and there is a very clear pathway to a relationship with God? I believe there is… and I got onto that path 20 years ago. How glad I am today, that whether I live or die, this earthly life is only the beginning of a whole eternity of adventure!
      about an hour ago ·  ·  2 people
    • Wanda Hamrick Berry chuck thnks as reading ths i felt strange i must say like sumthng liftd weird i knw u have cum a lng way since walnut hills mayb it takes an old friend 2 make a dif.

about an hour ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo

Here is a clip from my book:You may be wondering, if God is so great, then why doesn’t He do something about the devil and all the evil in this earth? That’s the age-old question, isn’t it? I’m afraid the real answer might be too simple for…See More

about an hour ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo He is reaching out today… and I’m praying for Him to use me somehow… to make the difference for someone. I’m praying that somehow, the fear of world end will drive people onto the pathway. God bless you all! Have a wonder Saturday. :)

about an hour ago ·  ·  2 people
    • Chuck Balsamo Wanda, we had some good old days at Walnut Hills. My family sure did love you and your family. I’m praying for your peace today. Thanks for the fun chat!! :)

about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Justin Underwood Mornin Chuck, just read that exert from your book, and wanted to say thanks. It has started my day off on the right foot. This whole thing with harold camping does bother me a bit, even though I haven’t read the entire bible, I know that no one knows when the end of times are, only God…yet mr. camping is making predictions about this again. God is good!

46 minutes ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo You’re a great guy, Justin! It’s an honor to call you my friend. Hope you’re day is amazing! :)

45 minutes ago ·
    • Justin Underwood Thanks sir! Have a great day as well! i hope mr camping is wrong, so much more to accomplish and achieve before our time is up!

39 minutes ago ·
    • Chuck Balsamo Yes, I agree… and I’m looking forward to do it together with you and Heather!! :)

37 minutes ago ·
    • Charlene Hipp-Syx

Nice way to start the morning – reading this. Thank you. None of us know the day or hour the Lord will take us home. As a former atheist, agnostic, and witch all I can do is ask for forgiveness of my sins and ask the Lord to be Lord of my l…See More
      14 minutes ago ·

Tomorrow at DFC, going to be epic. See you then, have a very happy day!

With much love…

Dream Big, Live Bold, and Leave a Legacy!

Chuck Balsamo

Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

6 thoughts on “Harold Camping Claims End Of The World-TODAY?

1. Let's not forget, today WILL be the end of the world for some people. Like Chuck said, life is short. Let's not lose perspective.

2. Just heard a weather report- Cloudy today with a chance of Rapture! Just kidding. Everyday has a chance of Rapture. It is sad when people try to make predications which inevitably creates confusion to non-believers. The Bible is clear- No one knows the date and or the time. Just be ready! God Bless-

3. Ok, I’m paraphrasing here since I don’t remember word for word in Matthew. “No one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels, nor the Son, only the Father.”

Also, Family Radio quotes Acts but even in that scripture it says “…He has appointed A DAY…” No where does it say that the day is May 21, 2011.

I’m still wondering what excuse Camping and his “followers” are going to say when today comes and goes like any other day.

Besides, Jeremiah 29:11 says, “1 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I think that says it all.

Have a great and Blessed Day Chuck :)

4. The Bible gives us allot of things to look for at the end times. Like it says in Daniel "knowledge shall increase". And wow it has over the last several centeries,modes of transportation,Television,Telephones, etc.

And Revelation, allot of that has already happend and is happening now as I sit here and type this. Like the 2 Beasts of Revelation 13 are alive today (Papal Rome and The United States of America).

The technical side of the Mark of the Beast is here. That can be inserted under the Skin either in your right hand or your four head (A little Microchip implant no bigger than a grain of rice capable of storing everything about you where you live,work,phone provider as well as internet,Medical records,yes it will have GPS ability, if not now it will. Some of the new Automobils now have computer chips on board that it can be tracked, like if it gets stolen. There was a case up north somewhere a car got stolen from an auto dealership it was tracked down until they got to a traffic light. They shut the car down so the police could move in to arrest the car jackers, That's just one example.

Jesus said His Gospel will be preached as a witness to all nations then the end will come. It says in Mathtew.

TrumpetMinistries.net

Carl Sanders a Electronic Engineer worked for the Federal Government 35 years,Enventer of the microchip. He spoke here at a local church several times awhile back.

Truth left Behind by Steve Wholberg(Book)

Etc.