Has this ministry been a blessing in your life? We hope so, because this is our reason for being.
Currently, as Pastor of Destiny Family Center, I am working with a powerful team of leaders here in Virginia, USA. We are definitely building the better tomorrow at a local/regional level.
Additionally, through our LIVE internet broadcasts, my social network, and these daily blogs, people like you are being influenced around the world!
As Make Me A Legend (the book) goes viral in the coming months, more and more people just like you will GET INVOLVED, and we will have even greater influence. Think of the difference we will be making.
When you give to this ministry, you are giving to one of the most passionate and Christ centered evangelistic missions on earth.
Thank you for caring. We pray for every giver, that God will bless you again and again for your faith, hope, and love!
All unmarked donations go to the general mission of Destiny Family Center.
- Missions 2013: We’re planning trips to Peru and possibly India.
- If you want to give to missions, please write Missions 2013 under Add Special Instructions. We need to raise about $20,000 for the year.
- DFC Media: New websites, computers, broadcasting hardware, etc. This $15,000 renovation will increase the quality of our web content.
- If you want to help with this, please write Media Renovation under Add Special Instructions.
- DFC Vision Twenty13: Hundreds saved, hundreds baptized, help for the destitute, and more. To accomplish this goal, we need to raise $55,000 above our regular budget.
- If you want to give, please write D F C 20 13 under Add Special Instructions.
- For a special love offering to Pastor Chuck & Emily, please write Pastor Chuck & Emily under Add Special Instructions.
Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop. You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. (2 Corinthians 9:6-8 NLT)
Thank you again and may God bless you today.