Lucy Balsamo, our newest addition to the family… she was up all night, sick… so I got out of bed at 3:16am to write. If I’m going to be awake anyway, I might as well be productive. Lucy is Heavens newest puppy, a tan Chug (half Pug and half Chihuahua)… hyper and cute, when she is not trowing up ALL NIGHT LONG!
Yesterday, I received my most recent transcripts from Life Christian University and found that once my book is finished, I will have completed a GRAND total of 204 college credit hours… and I will have FINALLY achieved my Doctor of Ministry degree!
- Undergraduate Studies: 120 credit hours: GPA 3.73
- Graduate Studies: 36 credit hours: GPA 4.0
- Post Graduate Studies: 48 credit hours: GPA 4.0 (projected)
Not bad for a kid who barely made it out of high school… a real story of Gods GRACE! Check out the February 26, 2009 blog titled: Becoming a Super Student- 4 Life! It’ll make you want to READ SOMETHING… or sign up for night classes at a regional community college… or enroll in a business or nursing school or some kind of trade school… or become a Bible College student! (smile)
Great quotes about learning:
“You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.” -Clay P. Bedford
“I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma.” -Eartha Kitt
“Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.” -Oliver Wendell Holmes
“I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” -Abraham Lincoln
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.” -Henry Ford
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” -Alvin Toffler
Proverbs 1:5 Let the wise listen and ADD to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance.
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will ADD to his learning.
After my first book is published and after I have received my Doctorate from LCU… here’s what’s next for little Chucky:
- Continue reading a few books a month for the rest of my life!
- I’m going create a writing TEAM and publish book after book after book until we can’t write anymore!
- Maybe, I will take another 45 credit hours @ LCU to receive my PHD of Philosophy.
- Maybe, I will study law or biology… or something else that will help me better understand government, society, and certain intriguing aspects of our physical universe!
- Maybe, I will study for a degree in history!
- Maybe, I will learn classical piano!
- Maybe, I will study technology!
- Maybe, I will study new languages or I will learn to sign for the deaf!
- The more I learn, the more I wish to relate with and positively influence all kinds of peoples… I want to study CHARACTER and master it as well as I can as God works in my life!
- Above all other courses of study, I will continue my obsession for LEARNING and KNOWING GOD in the most personal kind of way… to LEARN everything a human can know about God BEFORE going to heaven!
One thing I will NEVER do… is stop learning! And neither should any of you good people! Let’s pray about todays blog… and see how God will INSPIRE us through it! I just prayed for you all… please leave your comments and have a most outstanding day!